We are engaged in the management and administration of group companies that develop “Job Tech Business” based on the hybrid provision of “Human Resource Cloud,” a global teleworker group, and “Job Stack,” a system for optimization and efficiency improvement using AI and IT.
|Company Name||Joblab. Co., Ltd.|
|Business domain||We are engaged in the management and administration of group companies that develop “Job Tech Business” based on the hybrid provision of “Human Resource Cloud,” a global teleworker group, and “Job Stack,” a system for optimization and efficiency improvement using AI and IT.|
|Group Companies||IP Partners Co., Ltd.
IP Capital Co., Ltd.
ACP Co., Ltd.
|Employees||63 (as of October, 2022)|
|Capital||JPY 191 Million|
|Headquarters||Kouyou Building 2F, 1-4-6 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan 107-0052
※If you have any questions about individual services, please contact us from each service site by clicking the link below.
|November 2008||Established IP Partners Co., Ltd. for IT consulting in Shibuya, Tokyo|
|January 2009||Launched “Koelab” audio data to text conversion service|
|September 2010||Launched ” Yasuokoshi.com” as a low-cost version of “Koelab” service|
|March 2018||Registered Workers reached over 5,000|
|April 2019||Registered Workers reached over 10,000|
|July 2019||Launched referral service specializing in major consulting firms|
|August 2019||Established Joblab. Co., Ltd. as a pure holding company with a capital of JPY 20 million in Shibuya, Tokyo. Acquired IP Partners Co., Ltd. as a wholly owned corporation|
|May 2020||Launched consulting services specializing in Maas (Mobility as a Service)|
|September 2020||Registered Workers reached over 20,000|
|November 2021||Head office relocated to Nakano City, Tokyo|
|Oct-22||Acquired ACP Co., Ltd. as a wholly owned corporation|
|Jun-23||Acquired ACP Co., Ltd. as a wholly owned corporation||Transferred the “Coela Lab” business to Alts Co., Ltd.|
- Started a software development venture while a university student (University of Tokyo / Faculty of Engineering). Involved in the establishment of Microsoft Japan as the first Japanese programmer for Windows
- Developed the technical foundation for the company’s growth as the lead architect of large-scale systems at Andersen Consulting (current Accenture Japan Ltd.)
- Developed Japan’s first data broadcasting technology as well as created copyright data standards and platforms for national projects as a director of a start-up company
- In 2008, he established IP Partners Co., the parent company of Joblab. Co., Ltd., and continues to the present day.
- Member (officer) of middle Asia’s culture economy of Association of private diplomacy promotion. Member of Foreign Affairs Council (FEC), Central Asian Cultural and Economic Committee (to present))
- Engaged in Finance Auditor for Startup & mainly Regional IT Company at EY ShinNihon Limited Liability Auditor. Engaged in accounting audits of domestic IT businesses and start-ups at EY Ernst & Young ShinNihon LLC.
- Engaged extensively in fundraising, M&A, corporate assessments, Due Diligence, organizational restructurings such as company splits, establishment of management divisions, and handling audit firms and securities firms at overseas corporations and start-up businesses
- Joined the firm (2019), appointed as Director and CFO (2020)
- Certified public accountant, licensed tax accountant
- Load experience as a Professional in the human power cloud business. As the head of Koelab (transcription business), which had just started up at that time, he was responsible for marketing, recruitment, training, and supervising management system, optimization of workflow, quality control, etc. He gained experience as a professional in this field
- A returnee from Canada, where he lived for about 10 years as a student